Safe, Reliable & Cost-Effective Professional Consulting Services
Daub & Associates, Inc. is a full service contractual geological, hydrological, environmental, permitting, and geotechnical company located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Established in 1982, Daub & Associates, Inc. has an extensive client list and a proven reputation for offering safe, reliable and cost-effective professional consulting services.
Daub & Associates, Inc. specializes in the following areas:
- Oil shale resource characterization, assessment, RD&D, and development
- Shale gas and tight gas exploration, evaluation and development
- Sodium Mineral exploration, development and production
- Solution Mining operations
- Coal, and mineral exploration, evaluation and development
- Mineral, oil, gas, and oil shale resource assessments
- Surface and groundwater hydrologic investigations
- Expert witness testimony
- Comprehensive permitting, applications and annual reporting services
- Geologic hazards and mineral assessment reports
- Environmental assessments and environmental impact statements (EA/EIS)
- Core descriptions and physical storage; secure data archival
- Unconventional resource development including land acquisition research
Jerry Daub is the President of Daub & Associates, Inc., He has B.S. and M.S. Degrees in Geology, and is a professional geologist (PG) and certified petroleum geologist (CPG). With over 35 years of experience worldwide, he is experienced in the exploration, evaluation, development and production of conventional and unconventional oil, gas, oil shale and mineral properties.